What you'll learn:
- How you might experience the world
- How you might be affected by anxiety
- Ideas on how to improve your communication skills
- Pre-learning questionnaire: You complete an online survey before you begin.
- Narrated Presentation: You watch, read and listen to the learning materials.
- Animations: Unique, charming, sweet animations based around the central character, The Girl With The Curly Hair, and her experiences in different situations.
- Visuals and infographics: No plain writing!
- Reflections: You reflect on central questions about the topic and record your thoughts in the assignments.
- Questions: Answer questions to check your understanding along the way.
- Notes: Print a set of summary course notes for your records.
- Certificate of completion: Download and print a certificate for your CV or learning development.
This course was written, created and narrated by autistic author and founder of The Curly Hair Project, Alis Rowe.
What is it Like to Have Autism?
Engage with some relatable material that helps you recognise which parts of your personality and your life might be influenced by autism.
Autism & Anxiety
Learn what anxiety is, how it might affect you, how your anxiety might be different from neurotypical anxiety, and strategies on how to manage your anxiety.
Autism & Communication
Ideas to help you improve your communication skills.