What you'll learn:
- Understand how executive function, socialising and sensory processing are affected in your autistic patient
- Pre-learning questionnaire: You complete an online survey before you begin.
- Narrated Presentation: You watch, read and listen to the learning materials.
- Animations: Unique, charming, sweet animations based around the central character, The Girl With The Curly Hair, and her experiences in different situations.
- Visuals and infographics: No plain writing!
- Reflections: You reflect on central questions about the topic and record your thoughts in the assignments.
- Questions: Answer questions to check your understanding along the way.
- Notes: Print a set of summary course notes for your records.
- Certificate of completion: Download and print a certificate for your CV or learning development.
This course was written, created and narrated by autistic author and founder of The Curly Hair Project, Alis Rowe.