Want to access training at your own time and pace?
We now have e-courses!
E-courses are a fantastic way to learn about autism in your own time and at your own pace. You log in to the system and access the material whenever you want. The system will remember where you are in the course.
We have worked really hard over many months to create these e-courses. They contain:
- Narrated presentation: Narrated by yours truly, Alis Rowe
- Animations: Sweet, charming animations to demonstrate teaching points featuring our character, The Girl With The Curly Hair
- Visuals and infographics: No plain writing!
- Reflective questions: (Optional) written assignments throughout where you can answer questions and reflect on your own experiences, based on what you’ve learned (see note below, these are available only on our platform, not the Udemy platform)
- Quizzes: You answer questions throughout the course to keep your attention and test your knowledge. The quizzes are fun and visual!
- Certificate of completion: Receive a certificate of completion at the end to add to your portfolio
Our e-courses are discounted for our website subscribers.
We hope you enjoy them!