Do you want to help people and change their lives?
Are you on the autistic spectrum or do you have a loved one with ASD?
Do you love the work of Alis Rowe and the curly hair project?
Do you want to improve understanding of autism in a sensitive, caring, empathetic manner?
You could be an Associate Trainer!
By joining us, you will be part of a friendly team dedicated to providing heart-felt, very personal insight, and simple, easy strategies that can change lives and really make a difference to people.
You will be well supported and provided with materials and training.
We’re looking for someone who is…
- Passionate about the work and aims of the curly hair project
- Confident leading and working on their own
- Willing to travel and go to new exciting places
We’re looking for someone who can…
- Talk to audiences of different sizes
- Organise themselves
- Communicate well and effectively
- Use PowerPoint, Word, Excel, video conferencing (e.g. Skype) and email
- Use social media and traditional methods of marketing
- Sell Alis’s books with enthusiasm
- Drive and has their own car
Can you help our cause?
If you are interested, please send your CV ensuring you highlight the particular skills and qualities that meet the needs of the role, together with your geographical location and specifying whether you are able to work weekends, evenings and daytimes to: email@example.com
Please note that this is a freelance/self-employment role, which means you will not be employed by the curly hair project.