Current Opportunities Available:
Somebody who is based:
- Northern England
- South East England
- South West England
- North and East London
- Outside the United Kingdom
Are you on the autistic spectrum or do you have a loved one with ASD?
Are you passionate about the work of the curly hair project?
You could be an Associate Trainer!
By joining us, you will be part of a friendly team dedicated to providing insight, education and support to families. You will be well supported and have lots of opportunities to share your personal experiences of living with autism.
What does the work involve?
- Setting up and running ASD workshops for families and professionals
- Advertising your workshops locally
- Networking with ASD-related support groups, charities and organisations in your local area
- Promoting and and selling curly hair project books and merchandise with passion and enthusiasm
- Going into schools, councils and other organisations to deliver workshops and talks to a target audience
We’re looking for someone who…
- Is passionate about the work of the curly hair project and Alis Rowe
- Is a confident public speaker
- Has excellent organisation skills
- Is self-motivated
- Is motivated by helping others
- Is confident leading/working on their own
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has good IT skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, video conferencing e.g. Skype, internet and email)
- Can drive and/or has access to a car
If you are interested, please send your CV ensuring you highlight the particular skills and qualities that meet the needs of the role, together with your geographical location and specifying whether you are able to work weekends, evenings or daytimes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although you will be paid for the work you do, please note that this is a freelance/self-employment role, which means you will not be employed by the curly hair project.