People on the autistic spectrum can be highly skilled and qualified, and may be extremely employable. Yet only 32% have some kind of paid work!
We provide autism training on:
- What is autism?
- Adapting the interview process
- The importance of a mentor
- Improving productivity
- Team building
- Implementing reasonable adjustments
We provide autism training for:
- Further and higher education career faculties
- Autistic adults
A person with autism may have excellent skills, such as:
- High levels of concentration
- Reliability, commitment and dedication
- Accuracy, close attention to detail and the ability to identify errors
Some of the feedback we have received includes:
“[Name] is great to work with. She just gets on with things and it’s great I can rely on her.”
“I wasn’t sure how I could best support [Name]. The course was really helpful and motivating.”
Contact us for further information or visit www.thecurlyhairconsultancy.com.